About Asian Development Bank
Asian Development Bank is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty.
It was established in 1966, it is owned by 68 members—49 from the region.
Check Now: Australian National University Scholarship | Full Funded
What Does the Scholarship Cover?
Hurrah! The Application is now open to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021. ADB Award fully funded 140 scholarships and provides many opportunities each year to international students. The ADB Japan Scholarship Program is a prestigious scholarship program.
There is No Application Fee Required for the ADB Japan Scholarship. The ADB Scholarship is available in the following countries Hongkong, Japan, India, China, New Zealand, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, USA. These are the countries in which you can apply for the ADB Scholarship 2021.
Check Now: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021
Further details about ADB Scholarship are given below:
About the Scholarship of ADB
The Following Details for Candidates about the ADB Scholarship are given below:
- Institute Name: Asian Development Bank Scholarship
- Scholarships Countries: Hongkong, China, Philippines, Singapore, India, Japan, New Zealand, Thailand, USA, Pakistan,
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Field of Study: The scholarship is available for Pursuing Master Degree Program.
- Scholarship Deadline: 31st April 2021.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program is a fully-funded international student scholarship to study abroad, the following details are given:
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees
Check Now: KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship for International Student
Duration of KNB Scholarship
- The Duration of the Master Degree Program is 2 Years.
Available Academic Fields of Study at ADB
There are following Academic Fields of study are available for the Master’s Degree Program, which is given below:
Master Degree Program in:
- Urban Planning
- Science and Technology
- International Business
- Environmental Science
- Public Health
- Business Administration
- Public Policy
- Social Science
- School of Management
- Public Administration
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
- Life Science and Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Viet Nam
- Cook Islands
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Must be a National Citizen of given above ADB Eligible Country.
- At least two years of working experience.
- The age limit is 35 years old for the apply of application.
- Agree to return to home country after completing the program.
Check Now: Bilkent University Scholarships In Turkey
The Deadline to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 varies from university to university. Most of the deadlines of universities are in April 2021.
How to Apply for AIT Scholarship 2021
The Application Process is Online. To apply for the ADB Scholarship 2021, Please Visit the Official Website of the Asian Development Bank.
Apply For Scholarship (Click on Button):