About Australian Government
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade works to make Australia stronger, safer, and more prosperous to provide timely and responsive consular and passport services, and to ensure a secure Australian Government presence overseas.
The Department provides foreign, trade, and development policy advice to the government. We work with other government agencies to ensure that Australia’s pursuit of its global, regional, and bilateral interests is coordinated effectively.
Check: UAE University Scholarships for International Students
What Does the Scholarship Cover?
Australia’s biggest annual fully funded scholarship applications have been announced. Students from partner countries of Australia are eligible to apply and avail of this opportunity. Australia Awards Scholarship 2021 in Australia are long term fully-funded awards.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia provides funding for this international scholarship in Australia. The students can apply to undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in highly ranked universities in Australia.
The Scholarship also offered multiple research opportunities but students not only get involved in academics. This is one of the best scholarships to change yourself personally as well as professionally.
It is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in Australia, which covers all the economy class airfare, establishment allowances, academic support, accommodation, health insurance, research field allowances, and tuition fee also.
About the Scholarship
The Following Details for Candidates about the scholarship are given below:
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Institute Name: Universities of Australia
- Host Country: Australia
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded by Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Government.
- Eligible Field of Study: The scholarship is available for Pursuing Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Scholarship Deadline: 30th April 2021
Sweden Scholarship: Uppsala University Scholarships Full Funded
- James Cook University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- Central Queensland University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- University College London
- The Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- Victoria University
Eligible Criteria of Scholarship:
- A candidate must not be a citizen of Australia.
- If a candidate applies for an Undergraduate degree program he/she must have 12 years of education, or If a candidate applies for a Master’s Degree Program he/she must have 16 years of education.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years.
- A candidate applying for the Australian Government Scholarship 2021 should be a permanent citizen of the eligible country.
- A participant must have an impact plan of development.
Also Check: Gates Cambridge Scholarships Full Funded | United Kingdom
Degree Program Available:
- Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Master’s Degree Program.
- Undergraduate’s Degree Program.
Benefits of Australia Award Scholarship 2021:
There are following Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarship 2021 are given below:
- Return economy class tickets.
- Full Tuition fee.
- On arrival, a one-off establishment allowance will be provided.
- Allowance for research fieldwork will be provided.
- Living/Accommodation Expenses will be provided.
- Supplementary academic support.
- Sri Lanka
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Wallis and Futuna
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
The Australian Awards Scholarships Application Deadline is 30th April 2021.
Check Now: Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarships
How to Apply for the Australian Award Scholarship 2021?
The Candidates can apply for a scholarship through the Australian Awards Scholarship 2021 Application or by mail.
For further details, you must visit the official website of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of the Australian Government.
Apply For Scholarship (Click on Button):
Official Link For Apply Scholarship (Click on Button):