About Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is one of the largest and most prestigious international scholarship schemes in the world. The Commonwealth Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to study in the UK.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from least developed, low and lower middle income Commonwealth countries, for full-time master’s study on selected courses, jointly supported by UK Universities.
Check Now: KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship for International Student
What Does the Scholarship Cover?
Congrats! The Applications are now open to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021. The Commonwealth Scholarships is Fully Funded Scholarships to study in different Degree Programs (Masters).
Since it was established in 1959, over 30,000 individuals have held a Commonwealth Scholarship or Fellowship 28,500 of them were funded by the UK government, through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC).
You are eligible to apply for a Full-Time Master Degree. There is No Application Fee, as they don’t charge any Application Fee. Further details about scholarship are given below:
About the Scholarship
The Following Details for Candidates about the scholarship are given below:
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Institute Name: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Financial Coverage:
- Fully Funded
- Eligible Field of Study: The scholarship is available for Pursuing Masters Degree Program.
- Scholarship Deadline: The Deadline for Scholarships is 9th April 2021.
Check Now: Bilkent University Scholarships In Turkey
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the International Students in the United Kingdom. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
- Immigration Fee
- Round Trip International Ticket
- Tuition Fee
- Living Allowance
Available Academic Fields of Study
There are following academic fields of study are available, for a full list of eligible courses, visit the CSC Website.
Schemes Offered by Commonwealth Scholarship
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Science & Technology for Development
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be Permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Have been granted refugee status by an eligible commonwealth country.
- Must hold at least an upper second class standard, and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Applicants have not studied before in other European countries.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if required, by the start of Sept/Oct 2021.
Click Here: Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand
The last date to apply for the scholarship of Commonwealth Shared 2021 is 9th April 2021.
How to Apply for AIT Scholarship 2021
The Application Process is Online. To apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021, Please Visit the Official Website of the Commonwealth Scholarship.
Apply For Scholarship (Click on Button):