Study In Italy
Italy is a Famous and Fantastic Country in Europe. It is home to one of the oldest universities in the world, Some Italian Universities are Top Ranking Universities in the World too. Italian University provides many Scholarships to International Students around the world.
So, Before you start applying for the top Italian University, you must read some useful information about the admission process which will be very effective for you.
~ Check Now: University of Bologna International Scholarship in Italy
These are the following steps for University Application Process check below:
1. Famous Degree Subjects in Italy
There are many Degree Programs for different levels like Bachelors, Masters, and PhD. You can pick anyone to continue your studies in a particular subject at an Italian University.
Few of the most popular option you can easily consider:
- Degree in Health Sciences in Italy
- Degree in Economics in Italy
- Degree in Visual Arts in Italy
- Degree in Communication Sciences in Italy
- Degree in Industrial Design in Italy
- Degree in Computer Sciences
- Degree in Business Management
2. Popular Italian Universities for your Studies
Here are some of the most popular and top-ranking universities in Italy you should consider for your studies as an abroad adventure:
- University of Bologna
- Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Padua
- University of Torino
- Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Milano Fashion Institute
- POLI.design – Milan
- European School of Economics
~ Check: Asian Development Bank Scholarship
3. Preparation for Apply to Italian University
- Before applying to a University in Italy, you just need to check first that if your qualifications are considered eligible for higher education studies:
- Check the tuition fee and living (hostel) costs at a particular university. People and the Environment in Italy might be beautiful but can be fairly expensive. You must check your budget.
- Contact the university you are interested in and ask for the complete university criteria requirement and FAQs.
- The University will give you feedback regarding your eligibility; if you meet the admission criteria, then you will submit a pre-application request to the Italian embassy or consulate in your area region.
- The Italian embassy or consulate will submit your application and documents to the Italian Higher Education Institution you chose to apply to.
- The Italian embassy or consulate publishes a list of admitted candidates usually at the end of August.
- Remember that you have to look for the latest scholarships and opportunities in Italy. You can update yourself by checking the website of the Italian Embassy or Consulates.
In Pakistan – Italian Embassy Website
4. Language Requirements For University
Italian Universities offers many different study programmes which are taught both in English and Italian. Most English study programmes are available at the postgraduate level (Master’s degree and PhD courses).
Some Italian universities taught in the Italian language but take the exam and assignments in the English language.
There are the following tests which are accepted by the Italian Universities.
Tests – Italian Language:
- CELI – Italian Language Test in Italy
- CILS – Italian Language Test in Italy
Tests – English Language:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL IBT
- C1 Advanced
- PTE Academic
5. Application Documents – Required University
There are following application documents are required by the Italian University you should complete properly:
- Academic Transcript
- Identity Documents
- Passport Size Photograph
- University Application Form
- curriculum vitae (CV)
- Detailed Study Programmes/Courses Description
- Letter of Motivation
- Letter of Recommendation
- Language Proficiency (English or Italian)
- Portfolio (Project and any design programme)
- Official Score SAT or ACT
6. University Application Deadlines
The Deadlines for the applications may vary according to each institution, so always try to check and update yourself with the University Latest Notifications and try to apply as soon as possible.
Most deadlines of university application are from Mid-April to Mid-May.
~ Check Now – Study Without IELTS In Italy | Step by Step Complete Process | 2022-2023
7. Acceptance Letter – Final Steps
There are few extra steps after the application process given below:
- Apply for a Student Visa
- Apply for a residence permit by registering with the local police. (within a week after arrival in Italy)
- Prepare a health insurance plan accordingly to the Italian Health Insurance Policy.
- Student must officially enroll in the university after arriving in Italy.
- For further details and FAQs, you should check the official website: Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research.