About KAIST University
The KAIST University is one of the most Famous and Successful University in South Korea through the innovations in Science and Technology. And also provides many opportunities to worldwide students.
The Vision 2031, KAIST seeks to contribute to the happiness and prosperity of humanity through innovation in Science and Technology.
The Mission of KAIST when it was founded in 1971 was the development of Science and Technology as well as industry. KAIST should exert effort to achieve universal values that extend beyond Korea to benefit Humanity.
Check Now: Shanghai Government Scholarships [SGS] in China
What Does the Scholarship Cover?
The Applications are open for the KAIST University Scholarship 2021. The KAIST University offering many Scholarships in different degree programs. The financial coverage of the KAIST Scholarship is fully funded with all Expenses.
The KAIST University Ranked #39 in QS Universities Global World.
For Apply to Scholarship, you don’t need any IELTS or TOFEL Scores, the alternate of them you can submit English Proficiency Certificate from your University. All the Courses will be held in English at KAIST University. It’s a great opportunity for Young Candidates. So advance your knowledge and study in a World-Class University.
About the Scholarship
The Following Details for Candidates about the scholarship are given below:
- Institute Name: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Host Country: South Korea
- Eligible Field of Study: The scholarship is available for Pursuing Undergraduate (Bachelors) Degree Program.
- Scholarship Deadline: 28th May 2021 (For Undergraduates).
Check Now: Australia Award Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
The Eligibility for the KAIST Bachelors Scholarship is as follows:
- Applicants should be graduated from high school.
- Applicants holding Dual Citizenship are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant should maintain his/her CGPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- International Candidates who completed their high school in Korea.
- All international students are encouraged to apply for KAIST Scholarship.
KAIST Scholarship Benefits
There are following Benefits of the KAIST Scholarship 2021 for Undergraduates are given below:
- The Fully Funded Tuition fee for a complete degree program.
- Medical Health Insurance
- Fully Funded Accommodation or all Expenses.
Available Academic Fields in KAIST University
There are following fields are available at KAIST University for different degree program which is given below:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
Check Now: Bristol University Think Big Undergraduate’s Scholarship In UK
The Last Date to apply for the KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship is 28th May 2021.
How to Apply for KAIST University
The Application Process is Online for the Undergraduate Scholarship. For Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship.
Apply For Scholarship (Click on Button):