Monash University is a public research university in Australia. It provides many opportunities and scholarships to national and international student throughout the world, and applicants can apply with any nationality with correct requirements.
Monash University (MU) is one of the largest universities in Melbourne, Australia and ranked in the world top 100 universities. It is also a member of ASAIHL and Australia’s Group of Eight Universities.
- Address: Wellington Road, Clayton VIC 3800, Australia.
- Phone: +61 3 9905 4000
- Vice-chancellor: Margaret Gardner
Check Now: Shanghai Jiao Tong University – Application Process, Fee, Criteria in 2022/2023
Monash University was established in 1958 and MU is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. The university has 6 campuses, five of which are located in Victoria that Parkville, Clayton, Caulfield and Peninsula and one in Malaysia.
University – Ranking
Monash University is also ranked university in Australia.
- According to, US News Report on the World Best Global Universities Rankings, MU is ranked the world’s 48th.
- And according to, QS Global Universities ranking report MU ranked 55th globally.
- In Regional Australia, the MU ranked 4th according to US News Report.
University – Departments Detail
The Monash University comprises 10 Faculties such as Faculty of – Art Design & Architecture, Business & Economics, Arts, Education, Engineering, Information Technology, Law, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical and Faculty of Sciences.
The total student population at Monash University is more than 73,000+ students of which over 50,000+ are enrolled in the undergraduate programs. The student to faculty ratio at the university is 10:1.
Programs & Field of Study
Monash University provides many fields of study or degree programs to national and international students:
- Business Administration
- Architectural Design
- Arts and Music
- Biomedical Science
- Business Specialist and Arts
- Business Specialist and Information Technology
- Commerce and Arts
- Business and Arts
- Business and Business Specialist
- Business and Information Technology
- Commerce and Biomedical Science
- Commerce and Commerce Specialist
- Commerce and Computer Science
- Business and Media Communication
- Business Specialist
- Commerce and Global Studies
- Information Technology and Science
- Media Communication
- Medical Science and Medicine
- Commerce and Information Technology
- Commerce and Music
- Commerce and Science
- Computer Science
- Design and Business
- Design and Media Communications
- Engineering and Advanced Engineering
- Fine Art
- Fine Art and Business
- Fine Art and Information Technology
- Global Studies
- Information Technology and Arts
For more details check out the official website of the MU by clicking here.
Check Now: Politecnico di Milano – How to Apply, Fees, Criteria, Scholarships – 2022/2023
The Tuition Fees structure and other funding costs of Monash University are different for each program. For further fees details so you may visit the official website of the MU by clicking here!
Costs of Living
Living costs are depending on the type of accommodation whether you are living.
Approximately cost of living is
- The annual cost of living at the MU is approximately AUD 22,100
For More details, you can check out the official website of the MU.
Benefits and Facilities
The Monash University offers many Services, Benefits and Facilities to the Students:
- Good Salaries
- Car Leasing
- Staff Development and Learning
- Library access
- Recognition of Prior Service
- Supporting Parents at work
- Parking and Transport
- Health Insurance
Monash University Scholarships
The Monash University offers many Scholarship for International Students:
List of UQ Scholarships:
- Achieving Potential Access Scholarship
- Monash Accommodation Scholarships
- Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence
- Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
- Achieving Potential Scholarships for Distinction
- Monash Leaders Scholarship
- Monash Mentor Scholarship
- Achieving Potential Support Scholarships
The Value and Duration of scholarships are different so you may visit the official website of the MU.
- An international student
- Current year 12 or international Baccalaureate in Australia
- Indenting to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Check Now: University Of Queensland – How to Apply, Fees, Courses, Criteria – 2022/2023
Apply to Scholarship:
- No application is required
- This scholarship can be deferred
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
For further details visit the official website of the university.
The eligibility criteria may vary on each program at Monash University.
- Average Academic Score: GPA – 3, IB – 30, Percentage – 80.
- Entrance Scores: IELTS – 7, TOEFL – 94, SAT – 1600, GMAT – 650.
Application Documents – Requirements
There are following application documents are required for the application to the Monash University that depends on the degree program:
For Bachelors Degree Program:
- Online Application
- AUD 100 application fee or a waiver code
- Official high school transcript
- Interview (may be required)
- TOEFL/IELTS scores if the applicant’s native language is not English.
For Masters Degree Program:
- Online Application
- Application fee $100.
- Official Transcript of Bachelor Degree
- Statement of Purpose
- GMAT or GRE score
- Work Experience
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- English language requirements can be higher for certain programs
Other documents/requirements may vary for each program. So visit the official website of the university.
The deadlines of Monash University different from other universities. Such as:
- Closure of Online Application – 18 June
Also, deadlines may vary for each program. Visit the official website of the University.
Check Now: Rome Universities Scholarships in Italy – Complete Guidance 2022/2023
How to Apply – Step by Step Complete Process
The Application Process of Monash University is online. So, you need to submit your application online. Now we are providing you step by step process for applications which are given below:
Steps For Apply:
Step – 1, You should first select the program in which you want to study a coursework degree at the course section on the university website. Course Types:
- International undergraduate
- Graduate coursework
- Mid-year undergraduate
- Direct applications post-VTAC (domestic undergraduate)
Step – 2, Fill the Online Application Form and upload the requirements correctly.
Step – 3, When applying, you must attach copies of all relevant supporting documents.
Step – 4, Attach Documents: course code, name of the course, course start date, campus, copy of documents, copy of your passport, evidence you meet the English language requirements and application fee of $100.
Tips for online application:
- We recommend you have all your documents scanned and ready to upload when starting your application.
- For the question that isn’t relevant to you and is not compulsory, leave the field bland and fill in the rest of the information.
Step – 5, You will receive login ID credentials for your account. Submit a fee of $100 and attach the payment proof.
Step – 6, After checking your application the University Consultant will contact you and will tell you about further process.
For further visit the official website of Monash University
For apply now: