About Shanghai Government Scholarship
The Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship was established in 2006 in China and the aims of SGS to enhance the Development of International Student education in Shanghai and encourage more new candidates and provide reliable opportunities to them.
The Chinese Government Scholarships are one of the Top 7 Largest Scholarships In the World.
Check Now: Bristol University Think Big Master’s Scholarship 2021
What Does the Scholarship Cover?
The Applications are open to apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship [SGS] 2021. The SGS is the Fully Funded Scholarships for the students of Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Program
Chinese Government also announced many Scholarships in China. You can also visit the Chinese Government Scholarship – CSC Scholarship 2021 and complete detail about the process to apply for different Universities in China.
There is No Application Fee Charged by the Shanghai Scholarship. You can apply to the Scholarship without an IELTS or other language requirements. No, any English Language Requirements.
The following are given below:
- Ph.D. and Doctorate Degree Program: The Duration is 3 to 4 Years.
- Master’s Degree Program: The Duration is 2 to 3 Years.
- Bachelor Degree Program: The Duration is 4 Years.
About the Scholarship
The Following Details for Candidates about the scholarship are given below:
- Institute Name: Nanjing University, Shanghai China.
- Host Country: China
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded by the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021.
- Eligible Field of Study: The scholarship is available for pursuing Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Scholarship Deadline: 15th May 2021
The following are given below:
- Students that have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply for SGS.
- The applicants for the Pre-college Degree program must have High School Diploma and be under 23 Years.
- The applicants for the Bachelor Degree program must have High School Diploma and be under 25 Years.
- The applicants for the Master Degree program must have Bachelor’s Degree and be under 35 Years.
- The applicants for a Doctoral or Ph.D. degree program must have a Master’s Degree and be under 40 Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
Check Now: Australia Award Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
Available Academic fields:
The Shanghai Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master’s, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
- Educational Technology
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Teacher Education
- Molecular Engineering
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
- Computer Science
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
1) Type-A (Full Scholarship)
- Exempt from Tuition Fee.
- Accommodation on Campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Monthly Living Expense:
- Undergraduates Degree Program: CNY2500
- Graduate Program: CNY3000
- Doctoral Program: CNY3500
2) Type-B (Partial Scholarship)
- Exempt from Tuition Fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
Check Now: Bristol University Think Big Undergraduate’s Scholarship In UK
The Last Date to apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2021 is May 15th, 2021.
How to Apply for the scholarship
The application process to apply for SGS is Online. For Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Shanghai Government Scholarship.
Apply For Scholarship (Click on Button):