The University of Florence is a famous and one of the oldest universities in Italy. The university provides many opportunities and fields of study in a different degree programs like Graduate, Undergraduate and Doctoral Program for the National and International Students throughout the World.
Here! Scholarship Friend providing you complete step by step overview of Florence University’s criteria, requirements, scholarships and how to apply process with the latest 2021 tips and guidance. So read complete the article and follow the instructions.
Check Now: Study Without IELTS In Italy | Step by Step Complete Process | 2022-2023
University – History
Florence University is one of the most important Italian Public Universities. The University of Florence is situated in Florence, Italy. The first Studium Generale university in Florence, which was founded by the Florentine Republic in 1321. After several centuries, in 1924 it was officially granted the title of University.
Address: P.za di San Marco, 4, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Phone: +39 055 27571
Rector: Luigi Dei
University – Ranking
- According to, US News Report on the World Best Global Universities Rankings, the University of Florence ranking is 235th.
- And according to, QS Global Universities Ranking is 432nd globally.
- In Regional Europe, the Florence University Ranking is 102nd according to US News Report.
- In Italy, Florence University ranking 10th according to US News Report.
University – Departments Detail
The University of Florence consists of 12 schools such as Arts, Economics, Agriculture Architecture, Education, Law, Engineering, Physics and Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Pharmacology, Medicine and Surgery, Political Science and Psychology.
Programs & Field of Study
The University Of Florence offers many degree programs for national and international students in different categories:
- School of Political Sciences
- School of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences
- School of Humanities and Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Economics and Management
- School of Architecture
- School of Agriculture
For more details visit the official website of the university by clicking Here!
Check Now: How to Fill Italian Embassy Visa Appointment Application Form and DOV Form from Pakistan
- The total amount of tuition fees and expenses for the academic year 2021-2022 at UniFi vary from €156 to €2650 approx.
- The annual tuition fee for Bachelor and Master (foreigners) degree program is 1,730 USD/year.
For more details click Here!
Benefits & Facilities
The UniFi provides many Facilities and Services to the enrolled students, which are given below:
- Advance Library
- Computer Courses
- Support services
- Medical facilities
- Learning facilities
- Job Placement and Careers and many more!
Costs of Living
- Accommodation and living costs for international students are different and depend on the type of accommodation:
- The annual cost of living at the university is €12,000 approx.
For further details visit the official website of the university.
Florence University Scholarship
The University of Florence offers many scholarships to national and international students in different degree programs.
The University of Florence PhD. Scholarship in Italy for 2022 is open now.
- Host Country: Italy
- Study Program: PhD.
- Duration: 36 Months (3 years)
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
List of PhD Program
There are the following PhD programs under the university scholarship:
- Biomedical Area
- Social Sciences
There are following documents have required the applicant to the PhD. The scholarship is given below:
- All Transcripts translate into English and Italian language.
- Detailed CV
- Master Thesis
- Copies of Research Papers
- PhD. Proposal
- Letter of Recommendation
- Motivational Letter
- IELTS or English Language Proficiency Letter
The UniFi offered a fully-funded PhD. Scholarships and the annual amount of the scholarship of € 15,343 will be paid in monthly instalments.
The application process is online, so you should visit the website of the university by clicking Here!
Check Now: University of Pisa – Admission Application Process – 2022/2023
There are the following eligibility criteria for the University of Florence.
Average Academic Score
- GPA – 2.7, IB – 30, Percentage – 65
Average Entrance Score
- IELTS – 6
How to Apply – Step by Step Complete Process
The application process of the UniFi is online. So, you need to submit your application online. Now we are providing you step by step complete process for admission applications which are given below:
Required Application Documents
- Online Application
- Official High School Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Online Application
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Official Transcript
- Italian or English Language Proficiency
So now there are the following steps to show you apply the process to the University of Florence.
Steps For Apply:
- To enrol in any degree program, so first of all, you need to register with the online student service and then complete the online application starting from 13 July 2021 to 5 Nov 2021.
- At the end of the application form, you need to pay all the tuition fees and bills before the deadlines.
- After all the confirmation the university administration will contact you and guide you about the next process.
For further Info visit the official website of the University of Florence Here!