The University of Pisa is famous in Italy. The university provides many opportunities and scholarships to international students in different degree programs throughout the world.
Every year, many students apply to Pisa University, and many of them don’t know about the application process. So here you are, Scholarship Friend providing you complete brief introduction and application process step by step of the university. Read the all instructions and details carefully:
University – History
The University of Pisa is a public research university situated in Pisa, Italy. The university was officially established on 3 September 1343. It is also one of the oldest universities of region Italy and also a part of the Pisa University System, which includes the Scuola Normale Superiore and the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies.
- Address: Lungarno Antonio Pacinotti, 43, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
- Phone: +39 050 221 2111
- Rector: Massimo Augello
Check Now: University of Milan – Admission Application Process – 2022/2023
University – Ranking
- According to, US News Report on the World Best Global Universities Rankings, the University of Pisa ranking is 189nd.
- And according to, QS Global Universities Ranking is 383rd globally.
- In Regional Europe, the Pisa University Ranking is 83rd according to US News Report.
- In Italy, the Pisa University ranking 6th according to US News Report.
University – Departments Detail
The University of Pisa consists of 20 departments, which offers several programs & courses in their related fields such as System, Energy, Civil and Industrial Engineering, Territory and Construction Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Physics, Biology, Earth Sciences, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry, Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Pharmacy, Humanities Civilizations and Forms of Knowledge, Law, Philology, Literature and Linguistics, Political Science, Agricultural, Environmental and Food Sciences and Veterinary Sciences.
Programs & Field of Study
The University Of Pisa offers many degree programs for national and international students in different categories:
- Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Computer Science
- Mathematical Physical and Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
For more details visit the official website of the university by clicking Here!
check Now: University of Bologna – Admission Application Process, Fee, Criteria in 2022/2023
- For the Academic year 2021/2022 the Tuition Fee is €2400/year.
- For Tuition Fees Payment Method – The PagoPA System
Benefits & Facilities
- Support services
- Medical facilities
- Learning facilities
- Students with special needs
- Italian Bank account
- The Student Card “Studente della Toscana”
Costs of Living
- The living cost of a single person is €789 per month.
- Family of four people cost are €2649 per month.
Scholarship – DSU
Students can apply for the Scholarship provided by the Agenzia Regionale Diritto all Studio Universitario.
Scholarship – Benefits
- Free meals at the university dining halls
- Free Accommodation
- Exemption From University Tuition Fees
- Contribution to cover extra expenses
Scholarship – Requirements/Deadline
Application is online via Sportello Studente by the call’s deadline which is usually published every year in July.
- Family Status
- Income details
- Real estate
- Movable Assets
And for the annual year of 2021/2022, the deadline for the DSU Scholarship Application is 3rd September 2021.
For more details check out the official website of the university
Check Now: Hunan University of Technology – Admission Application Process – 2022/2023
There are the following eligibility criteria for the University of Pisa.
Average Academic Score
- GPA – 2.2, IB – 27, Percentage – 55
Average Entrance Score
- IELTS – 7, TOEFL – 90
How to Apply – Step by Step Complete Process
The application process of the University of Pisa is online. So, you need to submit your application online. Now we are providing you step by step complete process for admission applications which are given below:
Required Application Documents
- Online Application
- Official High School Transcript
- English Language Proficiency
- Online Application
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Official Transcript
- Letter of Motivation
- Two Reference Letters
- English Language Proficiency
Check Now: How to Fill Italian Embassy Visa Appointment Application Form and DOV Form from Pakistan
Steps For Apply:
Step – 1, Registration
First, connect to the Alice Portal and register. There is a Tutorial available that “how to apply” at the bottom of the page. Please fill in all the information correctly and carefully before to submit.
Step – 2, Documents:
Identity Documents, Enrolment Form, CV, Any other document in PDF Format. Upload on Portal when required.
Step – 3, Enrolment
After the registration, you can enrol on the summer/winter school you would like to attend.
Then the university administration will contact you and brief you in detail for another process.
For further visit the official website of the University of Pisa by clicking Here!
And you can contact them through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org