Hi, Students! The Scholarship Friend is here with another complete overview of Siena University, Italy. We aim to provide complete and authentic information about the University of Siena; its Overview, History, Scholarships, Departments & Courses, Fees & Living Costs and How to Apply process with step by step procedure.
Universities in Italy will offer a variety of degree programs in several fields of study in 2022, as well as fully and partially funded scholarships for international students. Candidates can apply with their nationality as long as they respect the mandatory terms and conditions.
Some relevant articles you should check:
- Check Now: University of Science and Technology of China – Admission Application Process – 2022/2023
University – History
University of Siena (UNISI) is one of the oldest and first publicly funded universities in Italy. The university was originally known as Studium Senese and was founded in 1240. In 2006, around 20,000 students attended the university, about half of Siena’s total population of around 54,000. Currently, the University of Siena is known for its law, medicine, and economics and management schools.
- Official Address: Banchi di Sotto, 55, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
- Total enrollment: 15,533 (2014)
- Sports teams: CUS Siena
- Campus: Both Urban/University town and suburban
- Affiliations: Coimbra Group; IRUN
University – Ranking
- According to US News Report’s ranking of the best global universities, unisi is ranked 397th.
- According to GTU Rank, unisi ranks 457th.
- Unisi is ranked 168th in the US News Ranking for Regional Europe.
- US News Report ranks Unisi 20th in Regional Italy.
University – Programs & Courses
There are following programs and courses are offered by the University of Siena are given below:
- Political Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Cultural Heritage
- Health Professions
- Environmental Sciences
For further details, check out the official site of Unisi: Courses
University – Departments
There are many degree programs and departments offered by the University of Siena which are here below:
- Medical biotechnologies
- Molecular and developmental medicine
- Medicine, surgery and neuroscience
- Economics and statistics
- Political and international sciences
- Business and law
- Biotechnology, chemistry and pharmacy
- Information engineering and mathematics
- Life sciences
- Physical sciences, Earth and environment
- Philology and literary criticism
- Education, human sciences and intercultural communication
- Social, political and cognitive sciences
- History and cultural heritage
For further details, you can visit the university’s website by clicking the link: Departments
Tuition Fees & Living Cost
In addition to the different tuition fees for EU and non-EU students, the Siena University has a different fee structures for each degree program such as;
Here you can check the complete Fee structure for each degree program, click the link: Fee Structure & Accommodation
Benefits & Facilities
Many facilities and benefits for international students are provided by the Unisi, including:
- Student Accommodation
- Health Services
For more visit the link here: Facilities
How to Apply – Step by Step Complete Process
University of Siena application process is online, so you must submit your application online. Below, we provide you with a complete process for how to apply for admissions at Unisi.
There are the following eligibility criteria for uniTs
Average Academic Score
- GPA – 2.5, IB – 27, Percentage – 60
Average Entrance Score
- IELTS – 5.5, TOEFL – 87
Required Application Documents:
- The culmination of a minimum of 12 years of global education
- Certification of your final school-leaving qualification and a statement of comparability
- National university entrance examination certificate
- Official transcript
- Italian language proficiency certificate (CELI, CILS, PLIDA, CLIQ): a level of B2 is required.
- Certificate of degree
- Statement of comparability and certification of your final school-leaving qualification
- Qualification, including scores and credit hours.
- High school diploma.
- Resident permit.
For more details, visit the link: requirements
Steps for Apply:
- The University of Siena provides courses of study at various levels and in different areas to complete your personal and professional training. For Apply
- Before you can continue your education, you must first select a degree program. Once you have chosen a degree program, you must apply. Collect all the required documents for admission.
- Upload all documents and information to the university’s admission portal before the deadline, and pay the application fee. After reviewing your documents, the university will contact you to explain the next step. Make sure to check your email regularly.
- Complete enrollment information for international students.
- Additionally, you can review the relevant FAQs, EU and Non-EU student residence abroad, and Equivalence.
I wish you the best of luck with your future! Make sure to be proud of yourself as well as for your family and tribe, so stay in touch with Scholarship Friend.
For more details, visit the official website of the Siena University
- For Apply Now
- For Official Website
Follow Us on Facebook, Instagram and Join WhatsApp Group.